The Student Doctor Network – Forums
- The forums of this site are a fantastic resource for all students.
- A social network of medical education materials that everyone in medicine should join.
University of Michigan Anatomy
- An anatomy website that all medical students should know about and take advantage of. Complete with both written and lab practicals, this site is a huge asset in doing well during anatomy.
Learn the Heart
- An excellent resource for learning information about cardiology.
- A excellent website for learning about dermatological conditions and includes multimedia, study tips, a blog and much more!
Primary Care Dermatology Module
- This is an awesome resource for learning the terms used to describe types of lesions and their appearance, as well as the terms used to describe patterns/distributions associated with various conditions as well. Definitely use this resource!
American Academy of Dermatology
- The link provided takes you directly to a “Medical Student Core Curriculum” page that has PowerPoints of skin conditions, as well as quizzes you can take after going over the material. Well-constructed presentations and quizzes!
- Fantastic resource for high school and college students. Any premeds having trouble with a specific science course? Go here now.
- As stated on the website, “The ZBlogg contains doctors mashing medicine, music, and megalomania in an effort to educate and entertain.” Check it out for some pretty funny videos!
- If you need some medical humor in your life, check out this website.
- “The leading Physician review of medical & healthcare apps” – This website provides regularly updated reviews on various healthcare/medical apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices.
- Provides tons of information regarding the latest research and medical advancements.
- Provides the latest medical news.
- Summaries of articles from the most highly acclaimed medical journals, written in an easy to understand format.